Case Studies > Northmoor Community Association
Northmoor Community Association have been using Avensure for all aspects of their HR and Employment Law. This Case Study provides a summary of the services delivered and how Northmoor Community Centre have benefited particularly with Avensure’s expertise with HR Documentation.
About Northmoor Community Association:
The aim of the Association is to help improve the quality of life for people living, working or volunteering within the neighbourhood of Northmoor; relieving poverty, promoting health & well being, advancing skills & learning and providing locally accessible welcoming community facilities for all.
Why did Northmoor Housing Association need HR documentation assistance?
We had old, outdated documentation that had not been updated. The contracts and Staff handbooks needed a total overhaul and bringing up to date, in-line with the current legislation.
How did Avensure help address Northmoor Housing Association HR Documentation issues?
The Centre Manager has worked with Colin Barratt our HR Documentation expert from the outset, with face to face meetings and then follow up email updates on the progress of the meetings. Although it has been a longer process than anticipated due to the time constraints on staff in particular the Centre Manager we have finally got to what we feel is the final versions of the HR Documents. Colin has been most helpful and patient providing the necessary feedback and guidance on all revised versions emailed to Colin.
What services do Avensure provide Northmoor Housing Association?
- Bespoke HR Documentation: Contracts and Handbooks and guidance on implementation.
- Immediate 24/7 advice on all ongoing HR and Employment Law issues.
- Online access to stationary forms via Avensure Locker
- Access to our own dedicated Employment Law Consultant, who is invaluable.
- Access to a team with a vast range of experience in Employment Law Contracts and HR.
- Insurance to cover all legal and tribunal representation costs including all compensation awards.
- Barrister/ Solicitor trained legal advisors.
- Training to help understand Employment Law and HR issues better.
What would you say to someone thinking of using Avensure’s services?
The service is very useful to have should you need or require the necessary support to update and install more robust HR Documentation. In addition advice and guidance is provided should sticky situations arise which happened with us. We were supported with the necessary advice and letters to respond to our situation appropriately.
Northmoor Community Association
T: 0161 248 6823
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Please click on the green button which best describes you.
OUR POSTAL ADDRESSES
Northern Head Office:
11 Peter Street
2-8 Victoria House